10 Chic Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
The best thing about having long, voluminous hair for your wedding day is that there are so many options. This means, however, there may be too many gorgeous wedding hairstyles to choose from. From timeless waves, to dreamy curls and arty styles the options are endless.
Keep in mind your overall wedding style, neckline and veil (if you’re having one.) What you do want is your hair to stay in place all day and into the evening, and not be something you need to be checking throughout the day. Share your ideas with your wedding hairstylist. Here are our favourite styles to help you decide…
1) Beautiful curls with a beaded hair vine entwined creates a dreamy boho look
2) This romantic half-up, half-down look with a simple wave is gorgeous. You could add a hair pin for extra finesse, or keep it classic.
3) You can’t beat a beautiful blow dry, especially if you’re having a veil!
4) Up-do’s don’t have to be elaborate. This swept up up-do for long hair creates a voluminous effect, and will look beautiful with or without a hairpin.
5) Want a relaxed look? Just add a beaded clasp to create an effortless look.
6) This up-do looks great from the front as well as the back as the plait creates a headband look. Fabulous for a boho style wedding.
8) Keep your hair natural and let the head-chain be the focus. This is perfect for a festival style wedding.
9) If you’re having a veil and want your hair down, why not choose a floral head wreath. Your bridesmaids could have similar styles with different colour flowers to match your colour theme.
10) For extra long hair, this long open plait with multiple hair ornaments is divine, especially if your dress has a low-cut back.